Sunday, January 11, 2015

the !00th day of school is COMING UP!!

Good Afternoon, Peeps! Kerri here...

Hope you all had a fantabulous first week back after break. My week went great, but DANGITALL, I was soooo tired! All those days of staying up late and waking up whenever I wanted caught up with me, I think!

I know some of you have your 100th day of school  coming up soon. Ours isn't until February 11th, but we have already started preparing. We order these AWESOME 100th day of school necklaces from Oriental Trading Company and they take a while to arrive, so we ordered them last Friday. I wanted to share some pictures from last years 100th day, in case you are looking for some fun things to do with your kidlets!
All of these activities are from my 100 Days of Fun Learning Activities Pack...

First up...100 year old students! I just love the bow tie and muu muu on these first 2 elderly folk...






 Grouchy old man and someone forgot to shave...for like 50 years!!
                       
                    














I just adore the hat on the first grandma up there, and those pearls are to DIE FOR, dahling!!

Here are some more fun things for the 100th day...

100 Days Trail Mix making

100-themed cupcake eating

100 Days Smarter Book prettifying...

Getting to have Zero the Hero AND his sister Zerona come out for a visit!

100 Days Smarter sentence unscrambling (Don't you love the grey hair??)

putting numbers 1-100 in order...

Buying a pony with 100 dollars

100 Days smarter crowns and necklaces too! (these are the Oriental Trading Company necklaces)
 Lots of 100 year old portraits!!




Writing 100 words...
Adding 2 dice and coloring our way to 100...

Writing about our lives when we're 100 years old...

Whew! I'm exhausted just remembering it all!! Can't wait until the 100th day this year! You can check out ALL of these activities in my 100 Days of Fun Pack!




Happy almost 100th day of school, friends!!!
XOXO Kerri B

1 comments:

Markus Stecher said...

The creative activities placed on here have almost brought around the effective prospects which students must needed to acquire and they would be having better time in this regard for the future. accounting and finance personal statement

Post a Comment