Saturday, February 1, 2014

Super Bowl? Super SALE!!

Good evening peeps!! Kerri here...

So who are you rooting for, the Seahawks or the Broncos? You should all be proud of me that I was able to recall the names of the 2 teams in tomorrow's big game, because honestly all I care about is the delicious pizza that we will be ordering AND the online shopping that I will be doing while my husband is engrossed in the game!! HA!!

Whilst everyone else cheers for their favorite team, you can get a little shopping done yourself, cause we're having a SALE Peeps!!

Both Kerri and Lindsay's stores will be 20% off, so you can stock up on some Winter games fun, Valentine goodies, or 100th day items, or maybe even some writing resources!!

I hope your team wins!! Go SUPER BOWL!!
XOXO Kerri B

0 comments:

Post a Comment