Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just tired...and some Fall Words!

Good evening, Friends! Kerri here...
You ever have one of those weeks where you have something EVERY SINGLE NIGHT of the week, and all you really want to do is blog stalk, watch your stories (I am sooooo happy that my Parenthood is back!! I am counting the minutes until 10:00 p.m.!), and MAYBE create some fun stuff on the computer??
But, NOOOO, here is my week:

MONDAY-PTA Meeting for my older daughter's school. I bailed after the first hour and skipped yoga to go to it. What a slacker!

TUESDAY-Ahem...Lady doctor appt. after school (highlight of the entire week. I couldn't wait to get in there. GAG.), followed by a church training at night.

WEDNESDAY-My hubby's Back to School Night. Single mom for the evening. Not too bad, actually. Plus Survivor starts, and I CANNOT wait!

THURSDAY-My youngest daughter's Back to School Night. I love going to this! :)

FRIDAY-My sister-in-law's dinner theatre show at The Old Spaghetti Factory (carb heaven!) and date night. This will be fun, but by Friday nights, I am a crabby, tired, sweaty mess. My hubby's dream come true!

SATURDAY-Collapse in a tired heap all day. Oh wait, NOPE. Laundry, grade papers, weekly Target run, blah blah blah.

Have you figured out by now that I LOATHE having something to do every night of the week??

I know, I know, I need to put on my big girl panties (You know, those HUGE comfy ones we all wear to bed??) and get over myself, right?? Just needed to vent, peeps...

Last weekend, I managed to bust a move on my Fall Words Writing Pack for all of you out there who don't celebrate Halloween (I don't blame you. Halloween is a pain in my arse.) Here they are...

Here are my October Words for the rest of us heathens out there. Halloween is coming. It's true! Target already has all of their Halloween stuff up, which makes me DIKKILOUS!


And, here is a writing pack that was requested by a sweet follower, and it is just plain ADORBS!! Makes me want to re-watch the Wizard of Oz right now!!
Alright, I'm out. Gotta go get ready for Parenthood. YAY! Did I mention how much I wish I was a Braverman? Kerri Braverman, it has a nice ring, don'tcha think??

XOXO Kerri B

4 comments:

Ash said...

Those units looks fabulous! Love the clip art! Too cute!

I hate having something every night of the week too. I just want to relax at home in my pajamas watching tv shows all night. Survivor starts tonight! Can't wait!

Pixy Stix and Teacher Tricks

crazymom said...

You are so funny. I love reading your blog! I hear ya, I hate weeks that never seem to end.

My class loves your writing centers. One of my sweet little boys asked me today where I got them. When I explained, he thanked me for purchasing them for "him" because he LOVES them!! Made me happy to know that I love them and so do they!!

crazymom said...

You are so funny. I love reading your blog! I hear ya, I hate weeks that never seem to end.

My class loves your writing centers. One of my sweet little boys asked me today where I got them. When I explained, he thanked me for purchasing them for "him" because he LOVES them!! Made me happy to know that I love them and so do they!!

Justin said...

Other than this exemption, ladies ought not be so liberal with their profits to somebody they scarcely know or who has no predictable boulevards to pay you back. It's OK to be infatuated, it's not OK to be in inept. www.usacheckcashingstore.com/san-diego

Post a Comment