Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Video hilariousness!

Happy Father's Day, Peeps! Kerri here...
Hope you are having a great Father's Day! I found the cutest idea on Pinterest for my husband, so I just had to try it out with my girls. Here is our version of the "DAD" picture...


 


We had so much fun making it!! 


And, you just HAVE TO watch this little video! We watched it today at church and I about peed my pants right there is the house of the Lord! Seriously, it is AWESOME!! I think my husband is a cross between the gardening dad and the dad who takes his kids to the pool...which one is your husband/dad like??
Middle-aged  rappers are the BOMB! Check it out...


13 comments:

Wolfelicious said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing.


APril
Wolfelicious

Kristin said...

Love this!!!!!!!!

Liam said...

Thanks for the vid! I sent it along to all my Father-friends!

Liam
Ⓣwist ⓞf Ⓛiam

Kim said...

That was hilarious!
Thanks for sharing...

Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade

Unknown said...

So funny!

Fran Kramer said...

Fabulous!

Amber O. said...

BaHaHa!! My church also played this, but it's just as funny the second time around!! Thanks for the smile, Kerri:) Those photos of your girls are adorbs!

meadowt said...

Fabulous video!
Barbara
happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

Mrs. Anderson said...

That video is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing it!!
Connie:)
www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

Jenn Bates said...

Love it! My husband has been seen in jean shorts, white socks and tevas. Yikes!
Jenn
Finally in First

Sunny326 said...

Thanks for sharing, this was great!

meghan said...

Pretty sure my dad has those exact sunglasses hahaha. Just posted the video on his facebook wall!

Meg
Third Grade in the First State

primary practice said...

seriously hysterical! lol

Post a Comment