Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck o' the Irish SALE!!

Hi Friends! Kerri here...
In honor of our favorite little Irish friends (Happy St. Patty's Day! What I wouldn't give to be in Chicago at that awesome parade they throw where the river is green! I saw it on The Fugitive-anyone else know my reference?? ), I will be throwing a TPT sale for today only. You can pick up any of my writing centers...



                                                                  
No more Cat With a Hat-BOO!








Here's my March Writing pack...and some pics of my kidlets using the mats in their writing-they LOVE it!







Or, you just might like these...




I'm off to work on Part 2 of my Rainforest Fun Unit-the art and graphic organizers/other goodies pack!!
Hope your day is full of luck!!
XOXO Kerri

2 comments:

Camille said...

Kerri,
I LOVE your references! Thanks to The Fugitive, I, too, know about the Chicago parade and the green for a day river. Wasn't that one of the best movies ever? I remember seeing it for the first time and being on the edge of my seat BEFORE the opening credits even began to roll. Now that's a great movie!

Thank you for the sale and the wonderful writing materials!
Camille
An Open Door

Tanya Solano said...

Whoo Hoo! Love the rainforest! I do a huge 13 day unit on the rainforest every year. Can't wait to add this. Also, I am hosting my very first "linky" party. I would love for you to join in too.
❤Tanya
Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

Post a Comment