Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Word Mats!!

Hi Friends! Kerri here...
I can't believe that we are halfway to November!! I have just uploaded my Thanksgiving Words Writing Packet onto Teachers Pay Teachers. In addition to the word mats and cover sheet that are standard, I have beefed up this packet and included 3 more writing activities that you can use the whole month, centered around the Thanksgiving Words!


Included are:
Thanksgiving Words Mat, Book Cover, and lined writing paper
An ABC Order activity 
A Rebus Sentences activity 
A Thanksgiving Words Story writing paper 


If you have used my September and October words, you won't want to pass up the Thanksgiving Words. They have become a staple in my classroom for the past 10 years, and I see incredible growth with my students' vocabulary and writing skills by using them every month.


I hope you will support my little store and purchase your set soon!! Click on the cornucopia to go to my TPT store...




Thanks peeps! Happy Saturday...
Kerri B

0 comments:

Post a Comment