Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Domino Fact Families

Hi Bloggy Friends! Kerri here...
Is it just my class, or do your kiddos at the end of the year seem to forget how to do things that we have done a BRAZILLION times before? I seriously don't get it!
Anyhoo, here is a little fact family review for those end of the year "What am I going to do to keep these kids engaged??" Although, we have 5, count 'em, 5 weeks left! I know that some of you are done this week or next, so think of me when you are lounging poolside!! :)
Enjoy this last bit of time with your little lovelies!



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is great! I just mentioned fact families today and got blank stares from about half the class! WHAT?! We did fact families FOREVER?!

Dana said...

LOVE! Thanks, Kerri! And thanks for including a page to create our own. :)

Dana
http://3rdgradegridiron.blogspot.com/

Rachelle said...

You are awesome!!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Lauren Morse said...

Your ideas are always so cute! Seems like we can never have enough fact family practice. Thanks for sharing!
Just Add Clipart

Kristen said...

Thank you for sharing! My kids loved this today!

Mrs. Cher Harrison said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment