Monday, April 4, 2011

Flower Power!

Hi Blogging Buddies! Kerri here...
Spring break is next week, and let me tell you, I am counting the days! I can't wait to relax, unwind, and gear up for Open House! 
We are studying inflections when we get back from break, the kind that makes the root word double it's last consonant or drop the silent e at the end (Can you tell I have very little idea what I am talking about? Thank God I don't teach 3rd grade like Lindsay!) so I made this little center for my kiddies to practice reading and writing those tricky words. 
Click on the picture above to download and have fun!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

I love this! :)
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Beth said...

Wow!!! I just found your blog. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work.

Jenny White said...

Wow Kerri! I love your blog! Thanks for the Flower Power idea, I am totally going to use it on Monday when I sub for Starla. Thanks :-)

Busy Bee said...

This is too funny! I JUST got finished teaching this in my reading group and my kids had such a hard time. I have no games for this, so this is PERFECT. I got on my blogger to ask a question about the earth day unit from what the teacher wants and saw a link to your blog (hadn't found it yet) was looking it over (very neat stuff) and ran across this. Thanks so much for the game. Had to share how I found it at just the right time!! =)

NCL STORE said...

Oregon: bờ biển tuyệt đẹp và ngoài trời tuyệt vời
Home - Vé máy bay đi Mỹ
Vé máy bay đi Los Angeles giá rẻ nhất
Kinh nghiệm mua vé máy bay đi Mỹ
Du lịch bảo tàng Intel Hoa Kỳ
Trải nghiệm trượt tuyết ở Mỹ
Tin tức du lịch Mỹ
Du lịch New York và khám phá thành phố số 1 thế giới
Du lịch ma ở USA
Vé máy bay đi Mỹ hạng thương gia

Post a Comment